Regency Specialist Hospital
Regency Specialist Hospital (“Regency”), founded in 2009, is a fast growing private hospital in Malaysia with 218 bed capacity serving around 150,000 patients annually. Located 15 minutes from the Singapore-Woodlands checkpoint and Johor Bahru city centre, Regency has a capacity of 218 beds and houses more than 80 full-time and visiting consultant specialists across a wide range of medical and surgical disciplines to provide quality patient care. Regency is the only private hospital in Malaysia to have a 24-hour Emergency & Trauma Centre with emergency specialists on duty round the clock.
Our vision for Regency is to be the leading comprehensive care hospital in Southeast Asia by bringing together the most competent medical capabilities from within and outside of our hospitals.
Regency has begun work on a new hospital extension block which will more than double existing capacity with additional inpatient beds, clinical services, operating theatres and medical suites. Upon its completion, Regency will become a 380-bed tertiary hospital with the capacity to expand to 500 beds.
- Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT), Head & Neck Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General Surgery
- Gynaecologic Oncology
- Medical Oncology & Haematology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
- Paediatrics & Neonatology
- Radiology & Interventional Radiology
- Respiratory & Internal Medicine
- Digestive Healthcare Centre
- Emergency & Trauma Centre
- Heart & Lung Centre
- NeuroScience & NeuroSpine Centre
- Women & Children Centre